• Responsible for managing a small team of junior program managers as we defined, implemented, and supported through full lifecycle white-labeled, co-branded consumer-oriented online data backup and file sharing solutions for major OEM and ISP partners, like Dell, Best Buy, Intuit, and Time Warner Cable.
• Lead new business initiatives by providing project definition, dependencies and realistic time scales for business development by interfacing with account managers and internal and third-party development teams.
• Assigned and monitored status of product and project releases through lifecycle, including defining requirements, estimating work effort, design/build/test/launch new product launches and application updates.
• Set clear project team objectives, metrics and practical actions plans to drive business forward; while fostering project and development best practices.
• Managed and fostered people development; providing frequent coaching and feedback, and offering opportunities for growth and development.